http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/fashion New members get their 1st month of the Dollar Shave Club Starter Set including the Executive Razor and trial-sized versions of their Shave Butter, Body Cleanser and One Wipe Charlies’ Butt Wipes for ONLY $5 (and free shipping). After that razors are just a few bucks a month. Exclusively at: http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/fashion
Check out the WORLD'S BEST T-shirts: https://www.esntls.co/
Pick one up and let me know what you think!
Subscribe to our 2nd channel: http://bit.ly/2aOthqV
Thank you to TheDollar Shave Club for sponsoring this video!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Email: [email protected]
Our Address is:
10380 SW Village Center Dr., 240
Port St. Lucie, FL 34987
Music by: https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired & https://soundcloud.com/dyallas
Jose is the kind zuniga that walks in some other dudes house to inspect his razor and grooming routines so he can make a video completely ignoring the fact that he invaded someones home. And don't forget the paid promotion.
Jose m from India. Loved ur tips. Requesting u to make video's using Indian sponsor's as ur American products are not available in India and are costly. I subscribed ur channel for ur awesome tips and advice for health and skin care. Lol
4:23-4:47 The same applies to buttocks; they're liable to become UNNECESSARILY smelly. Stink may be inevitable in the intergluteal cleft ["crack"], but the *exterior* of your tush can be less malodorous if you wash it with soap. Thus I wash my genitals AND posterior with soap on a daily basis!
First of all, I love dollar shave club, they're great, but they don't deserve that much time being talked about...
And more importantly, who in the actual fuck is using butt wipes? Is this an American thing? I've never heard of grown ass men using wipes for their arse...
Also, what straight man keeps a hairdryer lying around? Unless they live with their girl.
Surely there's some sort of oil coating type shit that can be used for blades out there? (You know what I mean, something that won't damage your skin but also coats the blade to protect from rust)
Also I hope when you say " replace bedsheets" what you actually mean is wash them.
Most normal people wash the sheets, they don't go out and buy new ones.
Buy a tongue scraper, and collect what you scrape off into a small jar. When full, mix in some turmeric and black salt, and there you go - you can fry a free omelet once in a while. Your girlfriend will love your kitchen skills.
I'm tired of the advertisments. Guys, you dont need to replace the shave head every week or month. It can easily last 3 to maybe 6 months if you use a shave gel and blow dry your shaver after youre done. I just saved you a ton of money
Bro help me i have dandruff and i have tried everything. I use a scalp massager i have tried head and shoulders, t gel, selsum blue, nizoral, natural shampoos (coconut oil), and nothing has worked. I need help please
As For Me:
1. Cracked Lips. D' only time my lips cracks are caused by wind burn. Sometimes I use lip moisturizers/balms/gloss but when I do not I don't lick it, instead I clasp my lips inward towards my mouth and bite my lips consistently to remove the cracks. It helps to keep my lips clean looking despite being dry. (Learned this alone when I was in grade school). Licking your lips is not appropriate as was taught by my teachers in school especially when facing girls/women. (No one wants to be thought as a lusty pig). But if you need to moisturize your lips by licking it, cover your lips with your hands and lick it all you want but take too much time.
2. Razor Blade. After I use a shave. I tap it multiple times to disperse the liquid that clump to its blade and handle. Then I put it back to its area where it will dry by itself. By the way, I use an immediate disposable shave and change it after a week or so. Actually I recommend not to use dryers/blowers due to facts that using one actually propagates more bacteria than just merely letting it dry alone. For the blade, if you don't want it to rust and care so much about it. Don't leave it in your shower room where its highly prone to moisture every time someone showers. Merely damping it with your towel when you go out of the bathroom and placing it in a more open area is more than enough.
3. Q-tip. If you use one actually, it is true that there's the possibility of dirt being pushed backwards to your ear canal but it is also true that it still is one of the most effective way to clean your ears anyway as long as you know how to use it properly. I use Q-tips 2-3x a week and I never had problems with my hearing and wax though of course I clean the external part of my ears with water everyday in the shower. If you leave your inner ears uncleaned all the time except for the external, wax will just increase more and more anyway (but since your RICH to go to Otolaryngology or physicians to have your ears cleaned every time u won't have any problems.)
4. Not cleaning your tongue. Hmmm.. most people actually do not but ever since I was in middle school and watched my sister brush hers with just 2-4 strokes properly yet gently I never forgot to do it too. (I don't buy scrapers because I would rather buy food with that money.)
5. Balls. I don't get it why people will sometimes forget to wash their balls? My daily shower routine goes from 15-30 mins depending how I want to relax so bad. But if I am rushing I could go 3-5mins and still manage to scrub my whole body.
6. Bed sheets. I replace/wash my bed sheets anywhere in between 1-3mos depending how busy I could get. I don't focus on it much because I go to bed with "house clothes"/pajama and I change my clothes every after 2-3 day use depending if I stayed at home most of the time or if I became sweaty throughout the night.
7. Dandruff. I generally do not have dandruff but I obtain slight dandruff from time to time maybe every after few years if I go to a barber shop that is so busy they don't have time to change or clean out their instrument/utensils after the last customer (who could have dandruff). The easiest way to remove my slight dandruff is have a stylized short cut. I tried military cut to almost bald just to clear the dandruff and try new looks. :D I just end up liking it anyway.
Jose and your team should come up with better disgusting list <(^o0^)>. Fighting.
I'm so glad that there are guys who are takin this information and using it cause realy some other guyz think this is a waste of time but its not, when you take care of yourself you
automaticaly feel good about your
The internet is a sea of valuable information of all accumulated human knowledge where we can delve into any subject known to man and learn every single detail about it without leaving our bedrooms. If used properly, we can all become nuclear physicists and create a Utopia of quantum power where the monetary system becomes void because we do have all the knowledge and technology as humans to satisfy all our human needs while preserving the planet’s natural resources and without any wars. It’s all there at our fingertips. But you’re idiots. We are all idiots.
As hip-hop remains a staple in our society, we continue to appreciate the artists behind this broad genre of music. While Biggie and Tupac represent the best of hip-hop excellence from both coasts, we also remember these two as humans beings, just like the rest of us. With that comes personality, charm, and, of course, a good sense-of-humor.
Today, with the ever-changing nuances of technology and the Internet, rappers can express themselves and their senses of humor in ways far beyond that their music. Whether it’s a GIF, a tweet, a meme, a Snapchat — there’s never a bad time to insert comedy into any given situation. When it comes to music videos, Lil Dicky sets the bar high with “$ave Dat Money,” which clocks in at over 84 million views and counting. Aside from his undeniable talent behind the mic, LD effortlessly reveals a career in comedy is at his fingertips.