Check out our full summary/review video for the new 2018 Sea-Doo RXT-X 300, the ultimate offshore performance watercraft. If you have a question that was not addressed on our video, please feel free to leave a question in the comments section. Here are this watercraft's features:
• TOP SPEED: 65 MPH
• ST3 Hull: Stable + Predictable
• 3 Rider Capacity
• Modular Ergolock Narrow Racing Seat
• Tilt Steering
• Exclusive Quick-Attach Rear Cargo System (LinQ)
• 28 US gal. (102.5 L) Direct-Access Front Storage
• Bluetooth Audio System (Optional)
• Cruise Control
• Angled, Extended, Footwell Wedges
• Launch Control Auto-Trim for Optimal Acceleration
• Race-Inspired X-Sponsons for Hull Stabilization
• X-Coloration, Graphics, Design, and Gauge
• Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR®)
• Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
• Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) with Sport Mode
• High-Performance Variable Trim System (VTS™)
• Anti-Theft Security System (D.E.S.S.)
• iControl® Learning Key®
very nice watercraft i love the new design , im owner rxt x 260 rs year 2011 and in my opinion there is two big problem in that new rxt :
(1) the first one and biggest problem the handlerbar integrated to the trunk , fixed by two screws in the front simply screw without screw nut , and two plastic hangs right and left simply screws by three screws and without any screw nut !!!! so if on an old rxt 260 the screws of trunk go away , and need to add new in inox with screw nut , so what's about a 300 new generation more powerfull and with a handlebar integrated ! perfect to drive slowly on a lac , but to use it on waves do some jumps , or speed in sea or extrem drive in extrem situation waves wind ....... i think we will have some nice surprises ...
(2) Second problem , after every launching ( salt sea ) we should wash it out and inside with clear water , right ? clean the engine and put lubricant ! My question is how to do it perfectly without take off the flatform ? that platform let a small space without any acces to the back and the most important place where to clean and do lubricant ! So we should everytime remove all the scraws and they are about 10 if isn't more . it's embarassing and with the time the salt ect remove reset remove rest they will deteriorate , the platfom will be badly fixed and the chairs too and it will infiltration ! why they doesn't done the same chair as the rxp ....
Very sad that inginners doen't think about it , a beauty and powerfull machine as that rxt 300 and after all these years of experience with rxt 260 since 2010 with all the problems happened , i can't understand .....
Questions, I am about purchase a new RXT- X I don't race but IO like power when needed, but I have never owned 1 before, I have ridden them a few times, but I would like to know if there are any videos I should watch, Is there a special license needed? I live here in Florida / Melbourne any one would like to call me please do 9737141555
Hi, Drone Pilot Bob! Thanks for your comment. If you are still interested, we will gladly have one of our team members reach out to you - just let us know. Now, to address your questions and concerns. No, you don't need a special license to operate the RXT-X. The ski you're planning on getting or likely already bought has plenty of power. If you, however, would like more power RIVA Racing (a RIVA Motorsports division) offers "Stage Kits" that will significantly increase the stock performance of your ski. We hope this answers your questions. Feel free to reach out to us at any time!
The hull and cockpit are the same except for handlebars. Big difference is that the 300 has auto trim and race sponsons. You can nerf the power multiple ways on either the 230 or 300. You have to be a serious rider to want 300 hp. The 300's can dislocate shoulders. The RXP 300 is the ultimate in the Sea Doo line. Unless you can afford and handle a 300 I would recommend the RXT 230. I think it's the best machine and best color combo.
Dominic otis-aubut its an old idea and not a good one. If it was it would have been brought to the watercraft earlier. I see it as wasted space and am glad I just bought a 2017 sea doo since I would have bought a leftover model if I was in the market for one rn
The internet is a sea of valuable information of all accumulated human knowledge where we can delve into any subject known to man and learn every single detail about it without leaving our bedrooms. If used properly, we can all become nuclear physicists and create a Utopia of quantum power where the monetary system becomes void because we do have all the knowledge and technology as humans to satisfy all our human needs while preserving the planet’s natural resources and without any wars. It’s all there at our fingertips. But you’re idiots. We are all idiots.
As hip-hop remains a staple in our society, we continue to appreciate the artists behind this broad genre of music. While Biggie and Tupac represent the best of hip-hop excellence from both coasts, we also remember these two as humans beings, just like the rest of us. With that comes personality, charm, and, of course, a good sense-of-humor.
Today, with the ever-changing nuances of technology and the Internet, rappers can express themselves and their senses of humor in ways far beyond that their music. Whether it’s a GIF, a tweet, a meme, a Snapchat — there’s never a bad time to insert comedy into any given situation. When it comes to music videos, Lil Dicky sets the bar high with “$ave Dat Money,” which clocks in at over 84 million views and counting. Aside from his undeniable talent behind the mic, LD effortlessly reveals a career in comedy is at his fingertips.