Why you have NOTHING to wear?! 30 items of clothing and 11 Outfits EVERY girl should have in their closet! Instagram and Pinterest tested outfits.
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fashionbyally
How to Style Denim Jeans: https://youtu.be/O68eCNhk8gQ
What to Wear to Work: https://youtu.be/bd92yWtbuAc
8 Bra Hacks EVERY Girl Must Know: https://youtu.be/0SeSHxd53AA
DIY Clothing Hacks You Must Know:
Let's get to 6400 Likes to make another clothing hacks video! Getting dress can be a STRUGGLE! Don't forget to subscribe if you're new!
1. Must be subscribed to my YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/SubscribeFashionbyAlly
2. Follow on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/fashionbyally
3. Comment below "Why you want to win, tell me a little about yourself, and your instagram username".
Open Internationally. Giveaway ends January 9, 2018.
January Capsule Wardrobe
1. Newsboy Cap http://bit.ly/2CGepdI
2. Internet Graphic Tee http://bit.ly/2CdY1QN
3. Distressed Jeans http://bit.ly/2CDJ8Ir
4. Adidas Sneakers http://rstyle.me/n/cvxv7b33pn
5. Slip Dress - http://bit.ly/2CGEvNR
6. Embroidered Jean Jacket - http://bit.ly/2CGcVjE
7. White Turtleneck Bodysuit
8. Pearl Mom Jeans - http://bit.ly/2CcogHc
9. Camel Beret Hat - http://bit.ly/2CFrunK
10. Camel Suede Booties - http://bit.ly/2CEnvHQ
11. Madewell Black Denim Overalls - http://bit.ly/2Ca7wQN
12. Knit Beanie - http://bit.ly/2CeFjZi
13. Soft Stripe Top - http://bit.ly/2CF3iBC
14. High Waist Denim Jeans - http://bit.ly/2Cb3K9M
15. Knee High Camel Boots - http://bit.ly/2CFTVSo
16. Paris Graphic Tee - http://bit.ly/2CE1zfR (Similar)
17. Plaid Pants - http://bit.ly/2Ca9CA9
18. Leather Jacket - http://bit.ly/2CaZ1VB
19. Red Pumps - http://bit.ly/2CFnAeo
20. Fringe Earrings - http://bit.ly/2CHRjDt
21. Black Mock neck Sweater - http://bit.ly/2CFodVi
22. Black Booties - http://bit.ly/2CE3EZd
23. Chunky red Turtleneck Sweater
24. Black Leather Skirt - http://bit.ly/2Cb2DqD
25. Peep Toe Heels - http://bit.ly/2Cb3lnY
26. Pull Over Hoodie - http://bit.ly/2CcYAtO
27. Black Leggings with Pockets - http://bit.ly/2CFp604
28. Cream Turtleneck Sweater - http://bit.ly/2C9JrJN
29. Over the Knee Boots - http://bit.ly/2CG8Mfo
30. Pink Culotte Pants - http://bit.ly/2Cbv2Np *Similar
31. Gem Stone Necklace
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Hi my name is Ally! Here's 6 reasons why you have NOTHING to wear and 11 outfit ideas! I also love sharing genius clothing hacks, and Pinterest DIYs. Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Tuesday and Sunday! Join the FamAlly!
☞ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/SubscribeFashionbyAlly
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
LET'S BE FRIENDS:
INSTAGRAM // http://www.instagram.com/fashionbyally
BLOG // www.FashionbyAlly.com
SNAPCHAT // FashionbyAlly
TWITTER // FashionbyAlly
FACEBOOK // FashionbyAlly
Business Inquiries: fashionbyally(at)gmail.com
Free Uber Ride Code: allyc338ue
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
If you made it here, you're perfect!
I'm a Mass communication student and a shopping junkie, your style is so much affordable it makes so many ideas pop up in my head for my personal clothing cause mostly when I see other bloggers they make me less confident about pulling off a particular look but your is quite relatable. Thank you
Hi, I am Winnie, I recently moved to the US from Myanmar. Along with the cultural shock, I struggle with an identity crisis and personal style so I have been researching a lot and found your channel. I find your tips really helpful and elevated my sense of style. And yes it would be amazing to win a giveaway from you! My Instagram is @winthiri_shwe
I did all the things required for the giveaway. I want to win because I need some new workout clothes because I am in ski racing team and cross country team at my school and I can use the money to get lotion for my eczema😶. I am a singer, dancer, actress, fashion, designer, ski racer, Runner and i like to draw and I do other stuff lol I said a lot ❄ 😃good luck to everyone!!!!😊❄😃
Just a heads up anyone reading this yes ally is very petite but someone like me or who is bigger than her you might want to wear vertical stripes as they are slimming where as horizontal stripes ie the shirt she wore in simple stripes will make you look wider than you are. Not shaming anyone who wears horizontal stripes because you do you honey but just incase anyone wanted a heads up. Doubt anyone will read this or like this or anything but yea
I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 5:21 IN THE MORNING TO DO MY HAIR AND FIND THE *BEST BEST BEST* OUTFIT TO WEAR! DO YOU THINK I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GO TO TARGET!?
NO ITS NOT EVEN OPEN AT THAT TIME!!!!! GOD, IM ALSO ONLY 9 YRS OLD!!!! I CANT WEAR CROP TOPS,OR HIGH WAISTED LEGGINGS! ALL MY LEGGINGS GET RIPPED
IN THE WASHER,AND GET DIRTY BY KIDS AT SCHOOL. GOSH, i cant even wear heels, or anything else! Im to insecure and i get to embarresed-this is why my wardrobe *needs* chrome stuff...also who wears a sweater with leather-OMG i wish i never watched this vid;im gonna throw up! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤒🤒🤕🤕😷😷😵😵
Hahahha... once I had only basics in my closet and now I have perfect blend... I just need formal dresses.. can you give me some ideas to get formal basic dresses from current wardrobe?? Which can have casuals, floral or short dresses...
The internet is a sea of valuable information of all accumulated human knowledge where we can delve into any subject known to man and learn every single detail about it without leaving our bedrooms. If used properly, we can all become nuclear physicists and create a Utopia of quantum power where the monetary system becomes void because we do have all the knowledge and technology as humans to satisfy all our human needs while preserving the planet’s natural resources and without any wars. It’s all there at our fingertips. But you’re idiots. We are all idiots.
As hip-hop remains a staple in our society, we continue to appreciate the artists behind this broad genre of music. While Biggie and Tupac represent the best of hip-hop excellence from both coasts, we also remember these two as humans beings, just like the rest of us. With that comes personality, charm, and, of course, a good sense-of-humor.
Today, with the ever-changing nuances of technology and the Internet, rappers can express themselves and their senses of humor in ways far beyond that their music. Whether it’s a GIF, a tweet, a meme, a Snapchat — there’s never a bad time to insert comedy into any given situation. When it comes to music videos, Lil Dicky sets the bar high with “$ave Dat Money,” which clocks in at over 84 million views and counting. Aside from his undeniable talent behind the mic, LD effortlessly reveals a career in comedy is at his fingertips.