"I found your channel when I was searching for some way to
understand my younger brother, who attempted suicide because of a girl. I went to a therapist after his suicide attempt because I felt great guilt. I wasn't talking with my brother for over a year prior to it happening because my female therapist said that I should remove him from my life, since his sociopathic personality was bringing me down. He was in toxic relationship for around three years, and sometime after his breakup, his ex-girlfriend lost interest in maintaining the web of lies she carefully spew around him, and all of her manipulations saw the light of day. That's when he snapped and tried to kill himself. Now, thanks to you Sandman, I'm in much better relationship with my brother, I toss him some MGTOW material every now and then, however he says he won't give up on women believing he will find a good girl to create a family with. Besides my brother I can you also speak about the father/sons relations. I just feel that this subject is often avoided or treated superficially. My brother is hot-tempered, and in some sense he was always going his own way because he was never afraid to speak his mind, which led him to argue with our father. I love them
both and my heart breaks when I see them arguing, with heavy swearing on my brothers part, and irrational assumptions or accusations on my fathers side. I've tried talking with each of them, I've told them what I see as obvious, that my brother should try to have more patience and respect towards our father, and that my father should trust my brother more, but I can say it over and over again and it doesn't seem to change much. Sandman, do you think that going your own way always requires loosing the bond with father? can you give any example of a healthy relation between father and son? I have an impression that every male around my age, twenty-five is distant with his father, even though the family is together, is this a trend? or is it something universal, an imprinted in human nature? at the same time many of those guys want to have sons, as someone who also plans to have a child. Aren't you worried that you will grow apart from your future son? Beside this, I wanted to share with you two other thoughts, but this may be rather a dip into the crazy realm, so be warned. I don't want to brag about being a NAWALT I just want you to know that I do suppress my female nature and strive to be the best person I can. I'm in a 4 years long relationship, but one morning after a DREAM, I felt emotionally distant from my boyfriend. In this dream, me and my boyfriend were at some kind of TED talk and the whole time I was trying to ditch my boyfriend and get a chance to flirt with you (yeah, without even knowing your appearance).
10 pictures paid for and licensed through BigStock.com (In order of appearance)
1. coka - beautiful exotic tanned woman with long wavy hair in motion double exposure with sea sunset
2. Javier Sanchez Mingorance - Beautiful Young Woman, Model Of Fashion, In A Garden Stairs
3. Kalcutta - Sexy Beautiful Woman Hiding Behind The Palm Leaves. Beautiful Stylish Woman With Smokey Eyes
4. supernatural - beautiful long hair brunette woman, summer day portrait
5. coka - fantasy colorful beautiful young woman portrait, composite photo
6. prometeus - Close-up portrait of a beautiful girl wearing native american indian chief headdress.
7. nicotombo - Carefree Woman Holding A Chalkboard Saying Wild
8. Subbotina Anna - Beauty Fashion Model Girl with Holiday Leopard Makeup. Yellow Wild Cat Eyes Make-up Eyeshadow.
9. seenad - lying Beautiful Wild Fashion woman. art make up.
10. 1971yes - Silhouette the woman in the cave.