Subscribe for more videos like this! http://bit.ly/DearlyBethanySubscribe
My Very Neutral Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/dearlybethany
Basic Neutral Wardrobe - Why I Stick To A Minimal Style
A lot of people have noticed I almost always wear neutral colors.
// Why I love neutrals //
2. They look higher end
3. Preference. I just gravitate to them in everything: wardrobe, home decor and makeup.
// Why you should have a color scheme //
You don’t have to stick with neutrals to have a color scheme yourself.
1. Getting dressed is so much easier, especially if you’re short on space.
2. Having a color scheme makes buying clothes easier to decide and justify.
3. It means you’ve curated your wardrobe. You were intentional! You knew what you were doing when you bought that piece.
// How to pick a color scheme //
1. Evaluate your closet for colors you wear the most.
2. Look through photos of you wearing different colors, and be honest about how you feel in it.
3. Pin outfits you really like. See what colors repeat in your Pinterest board. Delete pins outside of the color scheme.
4. Narrow down your closet.
5. Use a color wheel to understand what colors go together, or use a color palette generator online.
6. Once you build your closet in that direction, you’ll feel more enabled to experiment adding a new color to your curated closet.
7. Throw out the rule book and choose whatever color scheme makes you confident and happy. :)
// My colors //
White, ivory/cream, brown, rust, gray (any shade), black. Also denim, metallics, and prints of those colors.
// What I’m wearing //
Svilu Jumpsuit XS http://bit.ly/2OUFnU8
Pamela Card Magi Necklace 20 in http://bit.ly/Pamela-Card-Magi
Pamela Card Nicaea Necklace 18 in https://rstyle.me/n/c6d5r3ccmfp
Pamela Card Aphrodite Necklace 22 in https://rstyle.me/n/c6d5q9ccmfp
Watch by Cate & Nelson http://bit.ly/cate-nelson-watch
Nisolo Rings: http://bit.ly/NisoloJewelry
When you shop some of these items, you are supporting this channel by using the affiliate links.
// Socials //
*Images used are from my Pinterest boards